At Harvest, our heart and soul is to introduce and connect you to Jesus Christ, the only living God. It is our desire to help you find a place to study the Word of God and equip you to use the gifts that God has given you to impact your world for Christ.
The heartbeat of women's ministry is our Small Groups.
This church-wide commitment to meet as groups of 8-14 people is the key to our discipleship ministry. Group members are encouraged to spur one another on to grasp who they are in Christ and how to live for Him more intentionally.
Our vision for women at Harvest Rochester:
- Women bringing our heartache to the throne of God and finding grace, mercy, direction and help in times of need.
- Women understanding the magnitude of God's love and living out the identity we already have in Christ: beloved, treasured, forgiven, adopted, etc.
- Women growing in holiness and choosing to stand against the cultural claws that long to devour our hearts and lives.
- Women thirsting for God's presence and God's Word and choosing to fight hard to spend time with Him.
- Women truly caring for one another and stepping out to show it.